• Excellent for all two-stroke snowmobiles
• Prevents piston ring & exhaust power valve sticking
• Exceptional cold-temperature fluidity (-63°F [-53ºC] pour point)
• Outstanding performance in DFI engines
• Protects against wear
• Low smoke and odor
• Helps prevent plug fouling
INTERCEPTOR® Synthetic 2-Stroke Oil
Protects advanced two-stroke technology. Use in all two-stroke snowmobiles, motorcycles, ATVs, PWCs and where API TC or JASO FD oils are specified, including Polaris;* BRP/Ski-Doo* (Rotax* E-TEC* engines); Arctic Cat* (C-TEC2* engines); Honda;* Yamaha;* Kawasaki;* Suzuki;* direct-fuel-injected (DFI), electronic-fuel-injected (EFI) & carbureted engines. Use as injection oil or 50:1 premix (2.6 oz. per U.S. gallon of gas).
FIGHTS ENGINE WEAR
- INTERCEPTOR’s synthetic formulation resists burn-off, resulting in a greater amount of oil surviving the combustion process to provide excellent lubrication and protection.
- Excellent lubricity and film strength inhibit metal-to-metal contact for maximum piston protection.
- Exceptional cold-temperature fluidity (-63°F [-53ºC] pour point) provides fast startup protection in sub-zero cold for pistons, bearings and other parts.
INTERCEPTOR Fights Wear
AMSOIL INTERCEPTOR Synthetic 2-Stroke Oil delivered outstanding wear protection and cleanliness in a rental sled throughout 1,617 miles (2,602 km) of abuse.A
KEEPS ENGINES CLEAN
- INTERCEPTOR naturally resists harmful deposits due to its thermally stable synthetic formulation.
- Fortified with high-temperature detergency and dispersancy additives that provide excellent engine cleanliness.
- Prevents exhaust-valve sticking for maximum power and performance.
RUNS ON FREEDOM® LIMITED SNOWMOBILE WARRANTY
Use INTERCEPTOR Synthetic 2-Stroke Oil exclusively in your current-model-year or newer sled and we’ll cover engine repairs in the unlikely event of any engine breakdown for up to two years/5,000 miles/8,000 km. See AMSOIL.com/rofwarranty for details.
*All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use.